Program scholarships contribute to our mission of promoting the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence.
IBD Global Scholarships are merit or role-based opportunities available to qualified applicants in the marketing, academic, and financial communities. Individuals that qualify for a scholarship receive a reduced rate and a fee waiver. Scholarships are based on merit. IBD Institute never discriminates against any individual based on gender, age, sexual preference, religious belief, or ethnicity.
We offer Global Scholarships to qualified applicants, such as:
- College/university faculty
- College students attending a school that is an IBD Program Partner in our University Program
- Employees of qualified regulatory agencies
- Marketing organization employees
- Financial and Investment organization employees
- Consulting organization employees
- Business Development organization employees
The scholarship waives the one-time IBD Program enrollment fee ($25) and reduces the exam registration fee to US$350.*
Applicants must meet all IBD Program enrollment requirements.
Global Scholarships are awarded as applications are received (before the deadline) and processed.
To ensure your application is processed without delay:
- Complete your online application.
- Include one letter of recommendation from your current employer or college professor (for current students only).
- Scan and email the completed letter of recommendation as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep your email copy for your records.
Scholarship opportunities are available to full-time, qualified employees of verifiable businesses located in any of the approved countries where IBD conducts business. To learn more and/or confirm if your organization is a program participant or qualifies to become a participant, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The name of your organization
- Your role within the organization
- A link to the organization’s website